Friday, May 20, 2011

Giving a preview of a movie i've never scene

Since you're reading this post you probably know that i'm going on a 6 week summer project in Cincinnati. I will be using this blog to communicate weekly to everyone. I'm going to talk about what i've been doing, highlights/ struggles ect.

So far 32 people have supported me on this call to serve and i want to thank all of you. Also thank you to all the people that are praying for my project. I'm at 95% raised on support and only need $125!

If you are like me and what to know what i'm actually going to be doing please feel free to subscribe to my blog. It can be sent to your email as well.



Lastly i have some prayer requests. Please pray for:


  • children at the camp
  • leaders 
  • my peers that are also on project
  • my spiritual growth and applied knowledge to teach the children
My blog post should be more organized than this in the future so don't fret. Thank you again for all your support and don't be scared to reply to any of my posts!

Until I leave,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment