Thursday, March 21, 2013

Youth Ministry Internship!

Hey everyone!

I have recently accepted a summer internship at my church in youth ministry! It was a difficult choice because I am used to being away during the summer and i love King's Domain. This opportunity is a good step for me because of many things. One of them is I'll be meeting one-on-one with a few high school guys; building into them. That is my passion and I get to do it all summer! I don't wanna say too much, so if you're curious about what I'll be doing this summer, ASK ME!

For this internship I'll be raising $1500 and i have already set out some letters. The awesome thing is I have received some checks! I am now at 11% with $160 raised. It is wonderful to see people invest in me to equip and build God's Kingdom!

My goal is to be at 20% which is $300. I am only $140 away from getting there. Would you donate $20, $50 or $100 to get me to 20% funded!? Just write a check to "Karl road baptist church" write "Aaron" in the memo. Contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment